High Point Village strives to be a residential community that challenges individuals with functional disabilities to achieve their full potential through educational, vocational, social and spiritual growth.
- By admin on October 2, 2014
Greeting from Larry Allen. Welcome to Peoples Bank! Peoples Bank is an...
- By admin on September 29, 2014
- By admin on September 19, 2014
A SERVANT’S HEART: MELYNN FREEMAN At High Point Village, our volunteers and friends come from...
- By admin on July 7, 2014
High Point Village receives $2,500 grant for High Point Village Summer Camp! High Point Village...
- By admin on May 16, 2014
“I have written your name on the palms of my hands…” Someone once told...
- By admin on May 15, 2014
Taylor Peace: “I had no idea we were actually going to have the opportunity to...
- High Point Village has strengthened our daughter's skills and confidence.Patty Deaton
- High Point Village is literally a God sent miracle for our daughter who has Down Syndrome.Judy Benson
- This is a wonderful environment for our daughter to develop new interests, skills and friendships.Sherry Gray
- High Point Village has given my daughter a place to be involved and to really have fun while she grows and learns.Jaime Cruse
- You are making a difference. You are changing people's lives everyday in ways you don't even know.J.W.