The mission of High Point Village is to offer individuals with developmental disabilities the opportunity to live, work, and contribute to their community by achieving their full potential through educational, vocational, and spiritual growth.
- By admin on October 2, 2014
Greeting from Larry Allen. Welcome to Peoples Bank! Peoples Bank is an...
- By admin on September 29, 2014
- By admin on September 19, 2014
A SERVANT’S HEART: MELYNN FREEMAN At High Point Village, our volunteers and friends come from...
- By admin on July 7, 2014
High Point Village receives $2,500 grant for High Point Village Summer Camp! High Point Village...
- By admin on May 16, 2014
“I have written your name on the palms of my hands…” Someone once told...
- By admin on May 15, 2014
Taylor Peace: “I had no idea we were actually going to have the opportunity to...
- This is a wonderful environment for our daughter to develop new interests, skills and friendships.Sherry Gray
- High Point Village has strengthened our daughter's skills and confidence.Patty Deaton
- High Point Village is literally a God sent miracle for our daughter who has Down Syndrome.Judy Benson
- You are making a difference. You are changing people's lives everyday in ways you don't even know.J.W.
- High Point Village has given my daughter a place to be involved and to really have fun while she grows and learns.Jaime Cruse